The Simple Payment Button helps you embed a payment system into your site without needing to set up a full store. This allows your customers to submit their payments with the click of a button, and you’ll receive each payment via your PayPal account.
WordPress Keyboard Shortcut for Windows users:
- Ctrl + c = Copy
- Ctrl + v = Paste
- Ctrl + b = Bold
- Ctrl + i = Italic
- Ctrl + x = Cut
- Ctrl + a = Select All
- Ctrl + z = Undo
- Ctrl + s = Save your changes
- Ctrl + p = Print
- Ctrl + u = Underline the selected text
- Ctrl + k = Convert the selected text into a link
- Alt + Shift + x = Display the selected text in a monospaced font
- Alt + Shift + h = Show keyboard shortcuts (Display this help)
WordPress Keyboard Shortcut for Mac users:
- Command + c = Copy
- Command + v = Paste
- Command + b = Bold
- Command + i = Italic
- Command + x = Cut
- Command + a = Select All
- Command + z = Undo
- Command + s = Save your changes
- Command + p = Print
- Command + u = Underline the selected text
- Command + k = Convert the selected text into a link
- Option + Control + x = Display the selected text in a monospaced font
- Option + Control + h = Show keyboard shortcuts (Display this help)
You can do basic image editing in the WordPress admin area. This includes image cropping, rotating, scaling image sizes, and flipping them vertically or horizontally.
This tutorial to help you get up to speed with how to use the block editor to perform the same types of actions that you previously used the TinyMCE editor for.
Gutenberg is more than an editor. It’s also the foundation that’ll revolutionize customization and site building in WordPress.
Meet your new best friends, Blocks
Blocks are a great new tool for building engaging content. With blocks, you can insert, rearrange, and style multimedia content with very little technical knowledge. Instead of using custom code, you can add a block and focus on your content.
add booking system to a WordPress Website