increase the visibility of your local business, learning how to use Google My Business (GMB)
Social media platforms are forever changing the image sizes and formats Keep up to date! https://makeawebsitehub.com/social-media-image-sizes-cheat-sheet/
The team from Orbit Media Studios share their key components of a successful lead generation campaign in this infographic.
Here are the elements they cover in their process overview:
- Strategy and branding
- Web design
Check out the infographic below for more detail.
You can do basic image editing in the WordPress admin area. This includes image cropping, rotating, scaling image sizes, and flipping them vertically or horizontally.
Croppola analyzes the composition of your picture and calculates the best crop. Just drop a photo onto the canvas above, select the desired aspect ratio, and watch croppola do its magic!
Try these simple changes to live more intentionally with your devices right now. http://humanetech.com/take-control/
My favorites are Send audio notes or call instead of texting. and Try keeping your home screen to tools only. I don’t agree to all of these suggestions – I think that users need to learn more about how to customize their phone and computer to prevent Distractions and use these powerful tools to Do less more efficiently
control you notifications by scheduling notifications
schedule and limit time for facebook, instagram an other distracting non essentials
use task, reminders and notifications to Do less more efficiently
The users of these powerful tools need to take control because the company’s like Facebook Instagram dating apps etc’s incentive is to distract you
- sell you stuff
- feed you ads
- and capture your attention
But we need these tools Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, YouTube and many others are making us smarter – a good example is the link in this blog post 🙂 above
So much of this content may be important but it needs to have an appropriate time and not interfere with what we should be spending our time on
I think this type of an app might be a good start – I’m going to lean more about this tool
THRIVE AWAY helps you take back control of your life by giving you the tools to set boundaries with technology so you can connect more deeply with yourself and others.
THRIVE AWAY Features include:
– Thrive Mode blocks all apps, notifications, calls and texts. However, calls and texts from people on your VIP list will always go through.
– Super Thrive Mode lets you take your commitment to the next level. That means you can’t access your phone or apps until Super Thrive Mode ends at the time you choose.
– Auto Reply lets others know you’re taking time away from your phone, and when you are available again.
– App Control helps you set goals for how much you use specific apps and monitors your usage.
– App Blocking lets you set boundaries with the apps you choose. Once you reach your limit for a particular app, you won’t be able to access it until 12AM the next day.
– Your VIP List is synced to your phone’s Favorite contacts. Calls or texts from anyone on your VIP List will always come through when you’re in Thrive Mode.
– At the end of each Thrive session, you’ll be provided with a Microstep — small, science-backed behavior changes you can incorporate into your life today for greater well-being.
Send audio notes or call instead of texting.
Studies show that it’s common for people to misinterpret text messages, even from romantic partners, while voice is rich with tone and less vulnerable to misinterpretation. Recording a quick voice message is often faster and less stressful than typing out each letter. Plus, it doesn’t require your full visual attention.
Note: Sometimes people are not in an environment where they can listen to an audio note, so be patient with your expectations of response time.