Source: OK Google
Here’s a list of 100 Google Now voice commands you can try today to make life easier.
- How old is [Neil deGrasse Tyson]?
- Where was [Louis C.K.] born?
- Define [colloquial] (Or “What does [colloquial] mean?”)
- What time is it in [Tokyo]?
- Search for [photography tips]
- Show me pictures of [the Leaning Tower of Pisa]
- Do I need an umbrella today? What’s the weather like? What’s the weather in [New Orleans] [this weekend]?
- What the [Google] stock price? What is [Apple] trading at?
- What’s [182 yards] in [miles]? What is [12 ounces] in [liters]?
- What’s  divided by [7.5]? (A great many types of math equations will work.)
- Search [Tumblr] for [cat pictures] (more apps are added to this search-within-apps function all the time)
- Open [greenbot.com]
- Take a picture (“Take a photo” also works)
- Record a video
- Open [Spotify]
- Turn [on / off] [Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Flashlight]
- What’s the tip for [123 dollars]?
- Set an alarm for [6:30 am]
- Set a timer for [20 minutes]
- Create a calendar event: [Dinner with Glenda, Saturday at 9pm.]
- Remind me to [buy coffee at 7am] (try locations! Remind me to [buy coffee filters at Walgreens])
- What is my schedule for tomorrow? (also: What does my day look like [Friday]?)
- Where’s my package? (tracking confirmation must be in Gmail)
- Make a note: [update my router firmware] (also try “Note to self:” This works with multiple apps, and you can even email yourself!)
- Find [Florence Ion’s] [phone number] (Works with all info in your contacts – addresses, birthdays, etc.)
- Show me my bills. (or: My bills due this week.)
- Call [Jon] (also works with relationships: Call [sister])
- Text [Susie] [great job on that feature yesterday] (also works with relationships: Text [mom] [I’m not going to be able to pick you up from the airport, period, I’m a bad son, period])
- Send email to [Robert Baratheon], subject, [hunting], message, [I don’t think you should drink so much when you go hunting, period]
- Post to [Twitter]: [Oh my god the Red Wedding episode!]
- What is French for [I am Charlie]?
Navigation and Travel
- Where is the nearest [sushi restauraunt]?
- Navigate to [Willis Tower, Chicago]
- Directions to [Fisherman’s Wharf] by [bike] (also try “Directions home” or “How do I get home?”)
- Where is [the Louvre]?
- Show me the menu for [Green Chile Kitchen]
- Call [Asian Art Museum]
- Show me my flight info
- Where’s my hotel?
- What are some attractions around here?
- How do you say [good night] in [Japanese]?
- What is [50,000 yen] in [dollars]?
- What’s the flight status of [United] flight ?
- Show me restauraunts near my hotel -or- Give me directions back to my hotel (this works if your hotel confirmation was sent to your gmail account)
- Play some music (opens “I’m feeling lucky” radio station in Google Play Music)
- Next Song / Pause Song
- Play [Happy] (songs must be in Google Play Music on your device)
- Watch [The Lego Movie] (movies and TV must be in your Google Play account)
- What’s this song?
- Listen to TV
- What songs does [Pharrell] sing?
- Read [Hunger Games]
- Did the [Giants] win today? What’s the score in the [Warriors] game?
- What movies are playing [tonight]? Where is [Toy Story] playing?
Fun hidden stuff
Many of these deliver funny voice responses, but normal search results. Turn up your sound!
- Flip a coin
- Roll dice (rolls a single six-sided die)
- What is the loneliest number?
- Do a barrel roll!
- Askew / Tilt
- Go go Gadget [Spotify]
- When am I?
- Make me a sandwich
- Sudo make me a sandwich
- Who’s on first?
- Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right
- Tell me a joke
- Who are you?
- Beam me up, Scotty!
- What is [Jennifer Lawrence’s] Bacon number?